Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sporatic Musings

It's good to be home.

I missed being the loner I am.

What I did not miss was the huge stack of papers I needed to file when I got back to work on Monday. Nor did I appreciate that no one even tried to file the stuff. They just decided I could do it when I got back. I've been working on the pile ever since I got it at around 9 in the morning on Monday. It's almost gone. All that I have left are copies of notes that do not make sense. Sigh.

I'm glad to be back though. I'm glad to have my birds, and I think it's a bit more comical now that they have their wings clipped. I went to Pet Smart yesterday after dropping off my CDs of pictures (let's not talk about the price I spent on them), and purchased a few ladders for them. The one ladder was almost long enough to reach to the ground from the cage, and I just added a smaller one to the end. So now when they decided to divebomb from their cage they have the opportunity to climb the ladder back up, instead of wander around and wish they could get back to their cage. Luvy figured it out all by himself this morning, and I'm quite proud of him!

I've started to catch up on the show Californication. Always an interesting ride.

And I've run out of things to say.

Back to fanfiction. *wanders off*

No comments:

Post a Comment